Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ultimate Blog Party 2012

While I'm a little late jumping in, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to be a part of this fabulous event!   Blogs from all over the world - thousands of them - all gathering together so we can meet new people and find some new blogging sites to become addicted to.  How Fun!

I'm a mom of two little boys who loves to write. While Romance writing is my best love (and someday there will be a novel, it's just slow going with the boys and all)writing my blog has given me a chance to find my own voice.  I've been working on getting healthier this past year and while there have bit slips and slides, there's also been great progress.   I am also working on clearing the clutter from my live.  I crave the peace I feel in the homes of friends who've gotten it somewhat figured out (none of us is perfect, but some are way ahead of me on that front!). 

I love the feel of a busy, living, thriving family but can't deal with the amount of 'stuff' we've accumulated.  And like so many writers have said, I truly feel there is a link between all that 'stuff' and all the extra weight I've packed on since my boys arrived.  So order, organization, healthier living and finding new and interesting things to help me reach my goal is what I like to discuss.  I used to write a green blog (which I might resurrect soon) and I'm trying to continue that path as well so I can leave a lighter footprint.

So come join me - browse the old posts, sign up on Google Friend Connect to check out the new ones!  Follow me on twitter @rjdoghouse and most of all - relax and enjoy the Ultimate Blog Party while you meet new friends.

2 comments:

  1. Better late than never!!

    I was late last year - so I decided to scroll on down the links and find the last few people to visit today.
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very lovely to meet you and don't feel bad about being late so was I, more so than you so i decided to start from the bottom of the list and work my way up!

    New follower via the hop!! nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete